Before telling you more about Jose's Closet, we want to offer you our sincere thanks and gratitude. You are offering a safe, stable, caring environment to vulnerable children who need it most.
Jose's Closet is honored to work with families like yours to help provide a brighter future to all children. We hope to help with some of the challenges you face in meeting their needs.
· Includes all children in household, up to age 21
· $50 donation requested annually
· 5 volunteer hours annually per household**
· DCS or other official paperwork required
· Household information form required
· 6 outfits, 2 pairs of shoes, pajamas, seasonal items, and more per child
o Available monthly January - November
o Members can shop for their own items**
o Pandemic Service: Members request items, which are provided via contactless pickup
· Food Bank Support available monthly
· Diapers, Formula & Infant Care Support
· Holiday Giveaways
· Special Event Giveaways
· Back-to-School Giveaways
· Toys / Books / Games / Sports Items available
· Baby Gear & Equipment available
· Facebook Members Only Group access
Our mission is to serve the displaced children of Arizona. We work with foster, adoptive, and kinship families to provide the items needed to make life easier for families welcoming children who weren't originally theirs.
We ask that if a child leaves your home, as foster and kinship children frequently do, that you send all the items provided by Jose's Closet along with that child. Our goal is to support the children who need our help, no matter where they are.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, Jose's Closet is offering contactless service to our members. All items are pre-selected based on member requests. We are not requesting volunteer time from our members.
Jose's Closet is dedicated to helping foster children. All foster children are invited to receive clothing and more twice a year at no charge. Official DCS or other paperwork is required.
Complete the Basic Membership Form here. We will contact you to obtain size and other information for your child(ren) via email.
Basic Memberships will be launching soon.
Membership Policies for all families and children we serve will be listed here.